Albania an important energy hub for the Southern Gas Corridor
Topics in this presentation :
- Existing and planned import pipelines to Europe
- Natural gas demand on the Balkans is expected to grow by 24.9 bcm/a (+ 68 %) to reach 61.3 bcm/a in 2035
- The Balkan Gas Hub/ East and West connects all major gas supply projects
- The Albania/Balkan region and Europe as a whole would strongly benefit from a realization of the Balkan Gas Hub East/West concept
- Regional primary energy production in the WB
- First natural gas discovery and production in Albania dates 1960.
- Natural Gas Role in the Albanian Energy Balance
- Ionian – Adriatic Pipeline
- Albania Natural Gas Forecast
- Realistic potential area for developing the gas transmission and distribution pipeline
- Underground Gas Storage potentials of Albania.
[pdfjs-viewer url=”http%3A%2F%2Faea-al.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F02%2FAlbania-an-important-energy-hub-for-the-Southern-Gas-Corridor_web.pdf” viewer_width=100% viewer_height=1360px fullscreen=true download=true print=true]