Wind Power Romania & Eastern Markets 2014
Returning for the 4th year, Wind Power Romania is the leading annual meeting for the who’s who of the Romanian wind power industry. At a decisive time when the market is facing changes to the green certificates scheme, there has never been a more crucial moment to gather the industry and discuss the latest challenges and new opportunities for wind power in Romania and beyond.
New for 2014:
- A new Eastern Markets stream analysing the latest wind power opportunities in neighbouring wind markets
- A pre-conference workshop providing you with take–away tools for building your wind power plants
- New focus sessions debating the best O&M and asset management strategies
- A free-to-attend Wind Power Romanian webinar series, bringing you a preview of the major issues that will be debated at the event
Mark your diaries for 21-22 January 2014 and make sure you’re present at Wind Power Romania & Eastern Markets to shape the discussion on the future of the Romanian wind power market.
Over 300 attendees will gather in Bucharest in January to hear from over 50 key industry speakers, including policy makers, utilities, developers, financiers, OEM and other key industry player,s to debate the challenges facing the Romanian market, discuss the latest regulatory updates and share best strategies for wind power projects in Romania and Eastern markets.
Early confirmed speakers include:
- Emil Calota, Vice President, ANRE
- Bogdan Chiritou, President, Competition Council
- Doina Ilisiu, General Manager of the National Dispatch Centre, Transelectrica
- Markus Lesser, Chief Operating Officer, PNE Wind
- Johannes Busmann, Managing Director, Prowind
- Florin Visa, Director, Raiffeisen Investment Romania
- Mihnea Craciun, Principal Banker, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Claus Urbanke, Head of New Markets, Statkraft Markets
- Ion Lungu, General Director, CEZ TRADE Romania
- Richard Koenig, Director, Energy & Utilities, Raiffeisen Centrobank
Wind Power Romania 2013
“Wind Power Romania is THE conference for anybody in the wind energy business who is active or interested in the Romanian market. All relevant players do attend. Most useful for networking.” (Executive Director, Erste Group Bank AG, Wind Power Romania 2013)
Wind Power Romania 2013 proved to be another success
The 3rd annual Wind Power Romania Congress returned with 300+ board-level attendees from major developers, ministries and other buyers as well as financiers able to kick start projects in Romania. No other event attracts this senior level audience. As such, it is known as the who’s who event where people go to get deals done.
The full programme featured 50 speakers from OPCOM, ANRE, Transelectrica, Enel, Iberdrola, Continental Wind Partners, Monsson Group, REpower Systems SE, Vestas, Terra Firma Capital Partners, Erste Bank, EBRD and many many more.
Networking was also a key focus with the first Romanian Wind awards, drinks reception and the incredibly popular speed networking sessions.