The European Biomass Association
The European Biomass Association is a non profit Brussels based international organisation founded in 1990 whose mission is to develop the market for sustainable bioenergy, and ensure favorable business conditions for its members.
AEBIOM holds a strong position representing all bioenergy sectors and has a unique possibility to influence European directives, communications and various other EU papers. Further to that, AEBIOM is a member of the European Renewable Energy Council (EREC) with its offices based in the Renewable Energy House which is the central point for renewable energy issues in Europe.
- Lobbying European institutions
- Networking among its members
- EU project management
- Communication activities including bi-monthly newsletter
- Information dissemination
- Event organisation such as the annual AEBIOM European Bioenergy Conference and workshops on specific bioenergy topics