Southeast Europe Business Forum, Istanbul 2012
SEEBF 2102 in Brief
On behalf of the Organizing Committee I have the honour to invite you to take part in this event on 22-23 November 2012 in Istanbul.
The Forum is a joint initiative of key institutions from the following countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia and Turkey.
The purpose of the forum is to encourage the business networking among the companies in Southeast Europe and promote new business opportunities to potential investors.
Why join the event?
- Explore the current trends and new business opportunities in 5 strategic sectorsin the Balkans:
– Energy and Natural Resources
– Transport Infrastructure
– IT &Telecommunications
– Green Business
- Engage in dynamic discussions with more than 55 distinguished panellists
- Expand your business contacts among 355 decision makers from Turkey and the Balkans
- Experience the business spirit in the vibrant city of Istanbul