SOUTH-EAST EUROPEAN ECO FORUM 29-31 May 2013, Sofia, Bulgaria
From 29th to 31st May 2013 in Sofia (Bulgaria), the SEE Solar Exhibition and Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy Congress and Exhibition will bring together top industry professionals. The Forum & Exhibition are a platform for market exploration of the Region, up-to-date technologies exposure and hot topics’ discussions. The business, state authority and the general public in South-East Europe are increasingly aware of the clean technologies benefits and during the last years the countries are making a significant progress in the implementation of sustainable practices and adopting the best European regulations.
Some trends will drive the market of the green technologies in the Region and will open new attractive niches. The experts forecast a boom of installation of small integrated photovoltaic roof -, window- and façade- systems in the next years. According to the Energy Efficiency Directive all new buildings must be nearly Zero Energy (nZEB) from 2021.
The 2013 SEE Forum & Exhibition at a Glance:
- Well-known companies are among the exhibitors- Sputnik Engineering (Solarmax), Krannich Solar, Global Hydro Energy, Costruzioni Nazzareno, Heliocentris Energiesysteme, Polytechnik, etc.
- Exhibition / Forum scope: solar-, wind-, hydro- and bio energy, energy storage, waste-to-energy, energy efficiency, etc.
- Austrian and Italian Pavilions
- Speaker lineup – professionals from the European Commission – DG Energy, ECEEE, EREF, EuroACE, BPIE, etc.
- The program will be diversified with many parallel events: Global Methane Initiative (GMI) on Landfill Gas Utilization, organized by the U.S. Environmental Agency; 2nd Best Eco-Municipality Competition